dBAS+ offers a number of database services and solutions for your company, whether you require backup and recovery, or data warehousing, we can offer a solution to suit your individual needs. Through our ISO9002 accreditation and listing on the Government ITS 881 supplier list, we deliver satisfaction and the highest possible levels of service to our clients. The dBAS+ team has amassed many years of proven experience supporting and providing a wide range of operational platforms, databases, and services:
- Windows 2003/2008/2012: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Informix, Access
- UNIX/LINUX: DB2, Oracle, IBM Informix
- OS/390 (Mainframe):DB2
- Database creation and maintenance.
- Archiving strategies.
- Database corruption evaluation and recovery.
Database Performance Tuning
- Database System (RDBMS) analysis and tuning.
- Application performance analysis and tuning.
- Explain plan generation and analysis.
- Database design for high availability systems.
- Log shipping.
- Modelling of the business requirements to a logical model.
- Conversion of a logical data model to a physical model.
Database Backup and Recovering
- Creation and execution of database Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Testing of database Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Standby databases.
Installation of RDBMS software
- Installation of RDBMS software.
- Configuration of RDBMS software.
- Version, Service Pack and hot fix upgrades.
- Creation of data marts.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP, Peoplesoft, Siebel, Vantive experience.