Our System Monitoring service watches over key parts of your IT infrastructure that can cause most hassle, and identifies any issues so they can be fixed fast, before they become big problems causing costly downtime.
Server & Workstation security
- Safeguard business information from malicious attack by ensuring Antivirus/Malware Software is up to date
- Check that Server Backups run successfully and help ensure data is safe
- Monitor Patch Management Status (WSUS) ensuring critical updates are installed so that servers and workstations are protected against compromise
- Receive alerts to Unauthorized Logins to prevent dictionary attacks on your network
Hardware and disk
Keep hardware costs to a minimum, and prevent costly downtime:
- Ensure your Servers’ RAID disk subsystem is functioning 100% and replace disks before valuable business data is lost
- Keep on top of relevant hardware performance such as Server Fan Speed and Temperatures, Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS), Power Supplier, External Disks, and more.
Remotely monitor all aspects of performance
Get alerted to performance bottlenecks or problems with critical server resources, so you can fine tune or upgrade server components and keep running smoothly.
- Disk Space
- Drive Space
- Disk Space Consumption
- Folder and File Sizes
- Windows Services
- Start stopped services through the Dashboard
- Exchange Server
- Performance: Processor Health, Memory Usage, Network Interface, Physical Disk